Modern Convergent Therapies
"Experience and Training: Merging toward a common point. Modern, convergent and specific to you!"
Other products and services
- Quanta BioFrequency Patches
Although for the last 18 years, Laura attended numerous training seminars and certification schools to bring the most modern therapies to her practice, it turns out that the oldest technique on this long list is what brings the BEST results for her clients. Zone Technique, brought back on the scene by Dr. Peter Goldman in the late 90's, was originally created by Dr. Thurman Fleet in the early 1930's, as a Zone adjusting Technique, utilizing the Founder of Chiropractor, Dr. D.D. Palmer's work along with his specific adjusting technique. Dr. Pete is Laura's instructor. Direct lineage, pure message! As a Manual Therapist, she uses her own methods to stimulate the spinal cord and reset the brain, whereas a Chiropractor may adjust the bones to stimulate the cord. Same result, slightly different touch. Since learning Zone Technique, and applying it in her practice right away, she saw immediately those results that she was taught to expect. Zone Technique will be the foundation therapy offered due to these results. A balanced body feels good. Feeling good is our natural state. Are you done with your pain? We don't chase pain. We determine the origin and reset the blown circuit. With your brain back online monitoring your systems you will feel good all of the time. Can you handle that?? All I need is 10 minutes a week.
- Bowen Therapy (Including Art of Bowen,
- and Targeting Primary Dysfunction)
- Fascial Movement Taping II (RockTape Doc)
- Matrix Energetics Seminars 1-3
- CranioSacral Student (Intro Level)
- NeuroKinetic Therapy (Level 1 Student)
- Niel Asher Technique Frozen Shoulder, etc.
- IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Applied Myoskeletal Therapy Upper Body/Lower Body
- Voila Method of Structural Joint Balancing Level 2
- AminoNeuro Frequency Therapy (ANF) Course 2
- McGloughlin Scar Tissue Release Instructor
- Zone Technique Advanced Certification